We know that the conferencing industry has become more challenging and more competitive for conference and event organizers to play in of late.
With the advent of technology and virtual meetings on the rise, conference organizers need to nudge and push people to attend conferences and business events more than before.
Conference planning and event organizing are also evolving, and it is an arduous task to keep up with what’s hot and what’s not.
We understand these challenges that you face.
The Ultimate Conference Trends Guide 2018 promises to provide solutions to the problems that you face in the industry.
This guide is a one of a kind read that helps you overcome the challenges of competing against technology and virtual meetings, implementing global trends in a local context and getting attendees to enjoy conferences again.
The Ultimate Conference Trends Guide 2018 provides with the theory and the practical advice that you need to take your conference and event planning to the next level.
Here are some of the trends and tips that the guide will give you, to make conferencing great again:
1. What the concept of festivalization is and how you can use it for your next event and why it works
2. Why going green is becoming increasingly popular and how it could impact your business and attendance at events
3. How the new breed of bleisure guests is on the rise and how you can attend to their pain points
4. Why meals matter; how the type of food that you serve conference attendees can impact the entire event and experience and suggestions for what food you should feed them
5. Learn from the best; we look at how your favourite companies like Google and Apple are leading the way and revolutionizing the way that we do business and conferencing, and how you can follow their lead
The Ultimate Conference Trends Guide is a comprehensive but simple guide to use. It takes concepts that may be foreign to some and explains them in a way that’s easy to understand.
Unlike most guides, the points and tips given in here are achievable, on a budget.
Whether you’re new or have been in the industry for many years, this is the must-have guide for 2018.
The Ultimate Conference Trends Guide 2018, your go-to for everything conferencing.