If you made it out of the month of love unscathed, well done 🙂 Dive into this Umthunzi hotel blog to see if we got out unscathed!
If you went into February without an engagement ring on your finger and are heading into March with one on, well done!
We kind of predicted that would happen and we have written a piece on the basics of wedding rings just for you so that you can choose the perfect wedding ring.
Apart from facing the proposal storms and fighting the PDA (public displays of affection) war that February brings with it, we have been doing some real work as well.
Here’s the lowdown on the hotel’s happenings:
- We launched our Valentine’s special and had many couples come and stay, enjoying Umthunzi and our lovely coastline over on the weekends.
- We brought Paris to the KZN South Coast with our ‘City of Love’ themed Valentine’s dinner.
- We brought back Sunday lunch and judging by the response we have had, it was the correct decision!
- We have been plotting, planning and preparing for our annual Craft Beer, Food and Wine Festival, which is set to be bigger and better than ever. Have you secured your spot? Is you craft beer knowledge deplorable? Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Read up on our useless craft beer facts to get you up to speed.
- We have partnered with Port Shepstone Country Club to host a golf day after our Craft beer, Food, Wine and Spirit Festival. We are busy preparing for that. Why don’t you join in the fun?
- The Easter holidays aren’t too far off so we have been scouting around for the hottest events on the KZN South Coast for you to attend.
- We are hard at work thinking up new specials for May, but we are keeping mum about our Mother’s Month specials, but all will be revealed soon and we promise that the wait will be worth it.
- The business year is in full swing! We love giving company meetings and conferences our full attention, with many returning companies choosing Umthunzi for their business needs.
From helping plan the perfect proposals to couples celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary, to celebrating family reunions, February has been all about the love at Umthunzi. We are really blessed to be able to share these moments with our guests and we love being able to make them that much more special.
If you are keen to visit us, get in touch and one of our friendly staff will give you all the hotel information you need.
We look forward to showing you some Southern hospitality down here on the KZN South Coast.
Until next month,